The neither yes nor no game
- Pin 5 to 10 clothespins on everyone’s clothes.
- For a set time, no one is allowed to say no or yes.
- To make sure you get it right, pin clothespins on everyone’s clothes.
Every time someone gets another person to say yes or no, they steal a pin and hang it on their clothes. Whoever has the most pins wins
A little tip: add more pins to young children to give them more chances.
The toast game:
- Write guests’ names on small pieces of paper.
- Put the papers in a hat or bowl.
- Draw lots.
Each person picks a name and, during the evening, must make a personalized toast to the person drawn.
An interesting and fun little game to add a touch of cuteness to the evening.
Christmas song contest :
- Form teams
- Each team chooses a song (Christmas song or poultry song).
- To spice things up, words in the text are changed to personalize the song.
- Then, each team sings their Christmas song.
If you’d like a few more ideas, here’s a site that should help.